Makeup Artist: Kay Montano
- Chanel vitalumiere in Naturel
- Chanel natural finish loose powder in Peche
- Chanel Reflex blush
- Chanel Desert Rose eyeshadow duo
- Chanel River light eyeshadow duo
- Chanel Evergreen eyeliner
- Mac’s black liquid liner
- Chanel black Inimitable mascara
- Chanel Glossimer lip-gloss in Unity
- Revolution Tinted Body Moisturiser by DuWop
Steps: credit daily mail
1) Apply Vitalumiere and set with loose powder
2) Apply blush along cheekbones
3) Apply the taupe shadow from Desert rose duo on lid and beneath the eye
4) Draw line close to lashes with black pencil and then apply River light all over lids, accentuating outer corners
5) Apply Evergreen liner in inner rim of eyes and use liquid eyeliner to enhance shape of the eye. Finish with mascara.
6) Balance the matte base with glossy lip-gloss for standout lips
A beautiful look to wear during the party season!
Jewelry: Solange Azagury-Partridge
Thandie wore the “Random” necklace, version number one. The necklace consists of nine colors that Solange sees when she closes her eyes in sunlight.
Dress: Giles Deacon
Beautiful mink color silk gown. Thandie knew she wanted Giles to design her Bafta dress after she fell in love with the dress she wore to Vogue’s 90th anniversary.